Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Blogger's Manifesto

I don't promise to post when you want me to.
I don't promise to post as you want me to.
I do promise to be as honest as I can be.
I do not hate you for making me join the blogger world (nobody made me join anyway).
I don't promise to satisfy your demands for a grammatically correct blog.
I don't promise to explain myself.
I won't try to offend you but if I do at least give me the opportunity to defend myself and to apologize
I only talk about what interests me. If thats a problem find some other blogger who talks about whatever it was that you were interested in anyway.
I reserve the right to employ sarcasm and cynicism in my posts (if you can't tell if its either of these things you probably don't know me well enough and you should get to know me better).
I do reserve the right to castigate anyone or anything who is doing wrong.
I promise to let you know what God is doing for me and (hopefully) through me.

This blog will be about me and my outlook on the world. Its views are mine and no one elses. I will be as brutally honest as I can so if you don't like lots of info, go somewhere else.

5 comments:

cassiopeiarl said...

Ha, you freakin' stupid idiot, you SUCCUMBED!

Slim said...

what she means is, I love you big brother.


please don't castigate me. it doesn't sound lovely.

jaron said...

RuthAnn
that sentence reply was some the most inane garbage that has ever been spewed forth to pollute computer screens anywhere. find originality or don't type on my blog.

jaron said...

Thanks Slim, I won't castigate unless you do something really stupid or really wrong (not that I foresee that but those are the ground rules)

oneweekend said...

Holy Crap








I think that's all I have to say.