Friday, April 14, 2006

Caution

Unfortunately people have found my blog. I don't know why. I showed one person and then its just mushroomed. This blog is an in process site. (Although its close to being finished). I'm not quite sure if its solid enough in every detail. therefore tread with caution o ye who invade the castle of this unsightly mind.

Random Thought: I think for the next spirit week we could have a medieval day. guys could dress up as knights/Crusaders (nyuk, nyuk, nyuk)/jesters/pig herders/blacksmith or anything else that could be construed as medieval and the girls and dress up as . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . girls? anyway we could skip around banging coconuts together and saying things like "How now varlet, wherefore hast thou trespassed upon this my land. A murrain upon thee and a pox upon thy progeny." And the Dining Hall could have roast boar and no silverware or plates, and we could transform the gym into a gigantic jousting tournament (another opportunity to click our coconuts) and lay siege to various dorms and burn witches and warlocks at the stake (only ones lighter than a goose of course). Anyway I just thought that this was a good idea.


PS: I did NOT just finish watching what you all think I just finished watching. And if you don't know what I'm talking about oh, well.


G'day mates

1 comment:

Slim said...

Dude, you realize you know the guy who plans spirit week next year rihgt? I'll see what I can do.