Sunday, April 16, 2006

Peace


I was reviewing my posts and comments and have decided that I probably have appeared to be a mean, nasty, bitter, cynical, ugly, disgusting, angry, malicious, horrible, rude person. These things are probably all true BUT I think I have another (possibly) sweeter side that I do strive to destroy at all times. However it rises up from its early grave to choke back my bad angel and send it to an early grave, until it rises up and chokes the good angel and the cycle goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on ad nauseam. So this post is all about peace.
  • I love you
  • I love your friends
  • I love the friends of your friends
  • I love every word that drops from your lips as dew drops from the heavens in the bright blessed morn
  • I love the fact that people read my blog
  • I love the fact that I love to make lists for no apparent reason
  • I love school
  • I love my teachers
  • I love the paper that I'm not writing right now

Ok, I got that out of my system.

By the way, I think I have decided to make my blog a study in pointless lists, and senseless repetition (note: these are not "random" lists or "random" repetitions) Just so you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Josh, it is so nice to see that there is a nice side of you (some of us don't get to see that a whole lot)
Well, anyways, I found your blog so now I can at least read it. I can't say that I will comment a lot, but anyways.

oneweekend said...

ummm, Josh, I think the label on the Prozac said "Take once daily", not "Take once for every time you want to choke a Bible college professor"...