Sunday, April 16, 2006

Posts

I know that I made a promise to post only when I wanted too but I have a plea to make.
It's called the Law of Averages and its application to our present situation goes something like this: People as a general rule tend to do a certain thing at different times. i.e. not everybody goes shopping on Monday, Dating on Thursday, and studies at 2:30 pm on Tuesday and Saturday. People do these things at various times and the end result is that somebody is always doing an activity. SO WHY IS NO ONE ELSE POSTING???????????????????????????????????

2 comments:

- sent to serve - said...

I know you were probably hoping to blog in peace away from half-perfect people, but a half-perfect person discovered your somewhat logical blog.... :-) Have a good week. :-)

Kutzie said...

Ahhh, welcome to the blog family, Josh! Nice site...